Wednesday 2 July 2014

Arnhem Manor House

 Today I collected from Battlefront UK house number 4, Arnhem Manor House, from the Premium House Subscription. Unlike the previous buildings, this one has been painted by the Battlefield in a Box team at Battlefront KL, and I think it is a marked improvement on the outsourced buildings.

The house in all its glory

Left elevation

Right elevation

Rear

Ground floor

First Floor
Both floors have very thin paint along the top, which looks strange when you have them separated, but looks much better in the completed building, not drawing the eye to the joins.
Roof

Some of the detail work around the windows could use touching up, but overall the quality of the painting is good
This was the house out of the 5 that I was most excited about having in my collection, and it has lived up to the expectations of the original offer, if slightly delayed. However, I am happy for a slight delay for this improvement in quality.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. Looking forward to getting my one.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete